Published: February 20, 2020
Location: Raleigh, NC
PlayMaker Health, an Inc. 5000 and private equity backed company, offers the industry’s most comprehensive technology to radically improve visibility and market performance for post-acute care providers. The combination of up-to-date claims data, commercial payer data, provider and hospital referral patterns and readmission rates delivered through PlayMaker’s proprietary platform, transforms data into actionable sales intelligence.
PlayMaker Health is seeking a Product Marketing Manager with industry expertise in post-acute healthcare, sales and marketing automation, or data analytics to own the overall positioning of our product offerings to clients. This individual will be responsible for honing our product messaging to resonate with various client personas and industry verticals. The goal is to increase awareness and engagement of solutions that position and differentiate us in the market to drive demand and profitable revenue. The role will involve a high degree of accountability, including development and coordination of innovative marketing solutions and tools often in collaboration with multiple departments.
Candidates must be comfortable in a high-energy technology growth company environment. Intellectual curiosity, integrity, motivation, vision, competitive spirit and passion are essential to this role. This role reports to the VP, Product and will have broad exposure to executives throughout PlayMaker Health.
As a Product Marketing Manager, You Will:
- Develop product positioning that differentiates our solutions in the market and tailor messaging based on personas or verticals.
- Use expert storytelling to communicate the value and benefits of our company, solutions, and services in addressing client needs or problems.
- Collaborate and communicate directly with executive leadership and sales team to ensure our messaging and positioning evolves to resonate for clients.
- Execute marketing strategy aligned with post-acute market direction and supported by the roadmap and releases of our offerings.
- Plan the launch of new product features releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan across sales, marketing, product management, and operations.
- Develop sales content and tools that support the sales process including: PowerPoint decks, marketing/events collateral, web copy, sales talking points, battlecards, objection handling
- Actively evangelize PlayMaker Health solutions both internally and externally via webinars, social media, roadshows, industry events, customer briefings, sales training workshops, etc.
- Develop and track the success metrics for the marketing strategy and implementation plan.
- Perform win/loss analysis to further understand the competitive landscape, opportunities for growth, and product functionality that delivers measurable value for customers.
- Partner with internal and external domain experts to highlight current and emerging post-acute healthcare trends including: PDGM, Hospice Utilization, DME Competitive Bidding.
As a Product Marketing Manager, You Will Need:
- 5-8 years of product marketing experience, preferably working in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Proven success in bringing new features to market and building product adoption and engagement.
- Capable of clearly articulating the value and benefits of a complex solution in easily understood, compelling language.
- Ability to excite, energize and motivate others; thrives in teams; highly inclusive and collaborative; proven ability to lead through influence vs. authority
- Demonstrated ownership of marketing programs and solutions.
- Post-acute healthcare experience preferred
Why we like working at PlayMaker Health:
- Talented, collaborative, and entrepreneurial culture
- First Thursday celebrations
- Team building and volunteer opportunities
- Attractive benefits including comprehensive medical, dental, vision plans, PTO, and 401k with employer match
PlayMaker Health provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PlayMaker complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
PlayMaker Health expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of PlayMaker’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Please email resumés to email@example.com.