Playmaker Health is currently searching for an individual to join our team as a Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer. The ideal candidate will have; an Objective Mindset, Clarity in Communication, Knowledge of their trade, a Diplomatic approach, and is a Creative Problem Solver.
With PlayMaker Health, post-acute care providers have the technology they need to grow their business, remain competitive and most importantly deliver on the mission of providing compassionate care. We’re an equity-backed healthcare tech company with a startup vibe. We’ve got a kitchen fully stocked with caffeine and Red Bull.
Playmaker, an Inc. 5000 company, is private-equity backed and count some of the largest post-acute care companies as our customers. We are based in Franklin, TN with offices in Lafayette, CA and Raleigh, NC.
- Collaborate with other test engineers to ensure that projects are delivered on time
- Create and maintain test documentation
- Helping to implement Quality Assurance best practices pertaining to test definition, requirements tracking, etc
- Providing detailed bug reports to Engineering Team using JIRA
- Take ownership of testing product features and releases
HERE'S WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- 4+ years of relevant industry experience
- Experience with both iOS and Android mobile platforms
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies
- Ability to work independently, and within a testing team
- Experience with scripting languages like Java or Python
- Interest in learning test automation with frameworks such as Selenium, and Robot Framework
PlayMaker Health provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PlayMaker complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
PlayMaker Health expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of PlayMaker’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.