PlayMaker is a fast-growing SaaS company providing best-in-class CRM and market intelligence solutions for the healthcare industry. We are private equity backed and count some of the largest post-acute care companies as our customers. Our software and data solutions help our customers compete more effectively and efficiently, so they can grow their business and focus on what is most important — providing exceptional patient care. We are based in Franklin, TN with an office in Raleigh, NC.
PlayMaker is looking for a Senior Data Analyst to work with engineers, product managers, and company stakeholders to help deliver innovative, data-driven systems aimed at improving decision making and accelerating growth of post-acute healthcare providers.
As a Data Engineer You Will:
- Own and curate an ever-changing data telemetry as the company continues to evolve.
- Discover opportunities for data acquisition opportunities that create business opportunities
- Execute quantitative analyses that translate data into actionable insights.
- Use data to consult in decision-making for all company functions including customer support, strategic prospecting, and product design.
- Provide reporting and performance monitoring to the company and its customers using data drawn from diverse sources.
- Guide the team in proper experimental design, implementation, and analysis.
- Recommend ways to improve data reliability, efficiency, and quality
As a Data Engineer You Will Need:
- Comfort manipulating, transforming and analyzing complex, high-volume, high-dimensionality data from varying sources.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills; comfortable explaining technical topics to non-technical users
- Good client management skills with a strong grasp of both technical and business perspectives
- 3+ years of experience performing quantitative/statistical analysis
- Experience in using tools like Tableau for creating dashboards, reports and data exploration
- Strong hands-on experience with SQL, data warehousing, data modeling, dashboarding and reporting, involving very large datasets and multiple data sources, with the ability to interpret data and produce meaningful insights
- Extensive experience querying large, complex data sets
- Experience automating analysis using analytics packages in languages like Python or R
- Ability to execute research projects, and generate practical results and recommendations
- Ability to work in both individual and team settings
Why we like working at PlayMaker:
- First Thursday celebrations
- Team building and volunteer opportunities
- Talented, collaborative, and entrepreneurial culture
- Attractive vacation and holiday pay
- 401k with employer match
- Medical benefits package
PlayMaker provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PlayMaker complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
PlayMaker expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of PlayMaker’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Please email resumés to email@example.com.