PlayMaker Health is looking for a Full-Time Sales Development Representative to help us acquire new customers and grow our company. This is an incredible opportunity for someone who is interested in starting a sales career in healthcare IT (HIT). The Sales Development Representative (SDR) role is one of the fastest growing positions in sales and crucial for the company to grow.
With PlayMaker Health, post-acute care providers have the technology they need to grow their business, remain competitive and most importantly deliver on the mission of providing compassionate care. We’re an equity-backed healthcare tech company with a startup vibe. We’ve got a kitchen fully stocked with caffeine and Red Bull.
The most important characteristic of a Sales Development Representative is to help your Account Executives be successful. That’s right. A wingman with the drive to move up in the organization. Your job is to help, to investigate, to seek out potential clients who can benefit from our technology and client success solutions. It’s an opportunity to shape our company’s future.
Sales Development Representatives are high-energy, problem-solvers, great listeners and can explain complicated things, simply. Collaboration is a must, you’ve got a full team and a client success team invested in taking great care of our clients and partners. We measure our success is swiftness, accuracy, clarity and the number of emoticons we receive in emails. Join us. Share your voice, nurture your creativity, collaborate with smart people and make a difference.
- Prospecting – You are the Hunter
- Connecting with prospects using phone, social, and email
- Researching prospective organizations
- Move leads effectively through the pipeline
- Qualify inbound leads
- Logic and solving problems
- Communicating clearly
- Advocating and empathizing
- Collaborating with others
- Writing proposals
- Getting technology (Salesforce, SLACK, LinkedIn, SalesLoft)
- Competitive spirit and desire to exceed expectations
- Wingman and team player; coachable
- Strong organizational skills
- Entrepreneurial enthusiasm
- Proven ability to connect with people using phone and email
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- BA/BS Degree
- 0-2 years sales experience
- Knowledge or experience with Salesforce
- Let My People Go Surfing; Yvon Chouinard
- Predictable Revenue; Aaron Ross & Marylou Tyler
Why we like working at PlayMaker:
- First Friday Celebrations
- Team building and volunteer opportunities
- Talented, collaborative, and entrepreneurial culture
- Attractive vacation and holiday pay
- 401k with employer match
- Medical benefits package
PlayMaker Health provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PlayMaker complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
PlayMaker Health expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of PlayMaker’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.