Do you enjoy building end-to-end analytical solutions to help drive business decisions? And do you have experience in building decision making systems and analytical platforms with complex business needs?
PlayMaker Health. The Post-Acute Growth Platform. PlayMaker Health offers the leading technology to radically improve visibility and market performance for post-acute care providers is searching for a leading voice and advocate to identify, analyze, and envision algorithms utilizing multiple data inputs to present in a user-friendly, actionable analytics-focused application.
Through the industry's most expansive and timely data resource, PlayMaker combines market data, including up-to-date commercial, Medicare and Medicaid claims, EMR referral data and business development activity. When delivered through Playmaker's purpose-built platform supporting post-acute workflows, data is transformed into intelligence turning leadership strategy into business development action. Our Mission - To be the trusted post-acute care strategic partner, honoring the care they provide and the compassion they deliver.
Playmaker, an Inc. 5000 company, is private-equity backed and count some of the largest post-acute care companies as our customers. We are based in Franklin, TN with offices in Lafayette, CA and Raleigh, NC. Applicants must be comfortable in a high-energy technology growth company environment. Intellectual curiosity, integrity, motivation, vision, competitive spirit and passion are essential to this role. This role reports to the Sr. Director of Product Management and Product Marketing and will have broad exposure to executives throughout PlayMaker.
- Leads the delivery of features and functionality within the overall product roadmap that incorporates advanced analytical techniques, data-driven decision processes, and applied statistical methods.
- For new functionality, leads or performs analysis of business and user needs, constructs requirements documentation, translates requirements into specifications, and reviews requirements and specifications with internal and external stakeholders
- Creates quality business cases to justify investment in additional analytic product capabilities, including go-to-market strategy with relevant metrics and measurements.
- Conducts product research to further understand the competitive landscape and profile for the segment, opportunities for growth, and best-in-class product requirements that deliver measurable value for customers.
- Assists with go to market strategy of all analytics capabilities while meeting market demand and timetable
- Takes ownership for the day-to-day decisions on analytics features within PlayMaker’s products including prioritization and scope definition to ensure product development stays aligned with business needs
- Is the technical liaison between engineering (what can be implemented) and the customer (what the business needs to succeed)
- Partners with internal and external domain experts to highlight current and emerging analytic product trends – including such things as: embedded analytics into workflows, unstructured data uses, behavior analytics, predictive and prescriptive analytics, and triangulation of data for integrity
- Actively QA data sources in order to deliver accurate data to external and internal customers
- Interacts with industry partners as needed
- Facilitates and manages relationships with customers for ongoing discovery, testing and feedback sessions
- Supports customer acquisition, adoption, and ongoing support activities
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- 4+ years experience working on analytics, data-driven workflow, or business intelligence components of SaaS applications and technologies where s/he has been responsible for product roadmaps, product requirements and delivery of product to users.
- Experience leading product development start to finish, including shipping customer-facing products, with the ability to drive prioritization consensus across business units and serve as an effective liaison between customers and engineering
- Demonstrated ability to convert market opportunity into operational plans with development organization
- Familiarity with both web and native mobile applications
- Ability to excite, energize and motivate others; thrives in teams; highly inclusive and collaborative; proven ability to lead through influence vs. authority
- Experience with agile development processes
- Strong written and presentation skills; great storyteller
- Very strong analytical skills, high degree of comfort with statistical concepts and understanding on how to use data to drive decisions and workflows; SQL skills a plus
- BA or BS is required; degree in a quantitative field of study preferred
- Healthcare experience a plus
PlayMaker Health provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PlayMaker complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
PlayMaker Health expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of PlayMaker’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.