PlayMaker is a fast-growing SaaS company providing best-in-class CRM and market intelligence solutions for the healthcare industry. We are private-equity backed and count some of the largest post-acute care companies as our customers. Our software and data solutions help our customers compete more effectively and efficiently, so they can grow their business and focus on what is most important — providing exceptional patient care. We are based in Franklin, TN with offices in Lafayette, CA and Raleigh, NC.
PlayMaker is looking for an experienced Data Engineer to work with engineers, product managers, and company stakeholders to help deliver innovative, data-driven systems aimed at improving decision making and accelerating growth of post acute healthcare providers. As part of a Data Engineering team, you may be responsible for any of the following; design and implement data platforms, develop advanced analytics workflows and reports, buildout of processing and computing platforms. Support the integration, management and analysis of large and diverse healthcare datasets. Build automated pipelines to clean, prepare, and enrich data and ultimately integrate into a common data platform to be presented to customers and stakeholders. Work closely with industry experts to analyze and develop predictive data products that advance and transform Playmaker Health's business. Recommend ways to improve data reliability, efficiency and quality.
As a Data Engineer You Will:
- Develop, construct, test, and maintain data pipeline architectures.
- Ensure architectures will support business requirements.
- Participate in the development and maintenance of optimal data pipeline architectures.
- Identify, design, and implement processes for automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Discover opportunities for data acquisition
- Develop data set processes for data modeling, mining, and production
- Employ a variety of languages and tools (e.g. scripting languages) to marry systems together
- Review data models for best practices and performance considerations
- Recommend ways to improve data reliability, efficiency, and quality
As a Data Engineer You will Need:
- Proficiency with the following: data acquisition, pipelining and wrangling tools, data visualization and modeling tools
- Substantial knowledge of data management approaches such as relational databases, data schemas, object stores, column stores, etc.
- Demonstrated mastery of SQL development using advance PostgreSQL PSQL skills and best practices
- General knowledge of and exposure to cloud architectures across NoSQL, lambda functions, kafka, sagemaker, tensorflow, etc.
Why we like working at PlayMaker:
- First Friday Celebrations
- Team building and volunteer opportunities
- Talented, collaborative, and entrepreneurial culture
- Attractive vacation and holiday pay
- 401k with employer match
PlayMaker Health provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PlayMaker complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
PlayMaker Health expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of PlayMaker’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.