PlayMaker Health, an Inc. 5000 company, and a leading provider of post-acute SaaS-based software is looking to add an Associate Account Executive to help us acquire new customers, expand new markets, and grow our company. This is an incredible opportunity for you if you are interested in starting a sales career in healthcare IT (HIT). The Associate AE role is one of the most integral positions in the HIT business and an excellent opportunity for someone with established sales experience to join one of the fastest growing companies in post-acute healthcare.
We are looking for a passionate, high-performing salesperson with experience selling technology products and/or services. The ideal candidate has a history of cultivating their own business using multiple methods, exceeding sales quota, and is capable of building and growing a pipeline of business as a result of outbound prospecting and high activity metrics. You also have experience navigating through organizations, doing a deep dive, and selling to multiple decision makers.
The most important characteristic of an Associate Account Executive is to be a self-starter and willing to do what it takes to grow the business and drive results. Your job is to "farm," to investigate, to seek out potential clients who can benefit from our technology and client success solutions, and also have the ability to walk the business from beginning (discovery) to end (close). It’s an opportunity to shape our company’s future, as well as your own.
You are high-energy, a problem-solver, and a great listener, and can explain complicated things naturally. You are a team player and you thrive on collaboration. Join us. Share your voice, nurture your creativity, collaborate with smart people, and make a difference.
- Methodically qualify, build, and manage an accurate sales pipeline; maintain a high volume of activity including outbound calls, emails, and social selling
- Prospecting – You are the Hunter
- Prepare and deliver web-based presentations, leveraging strong product knowledge and inside sales best practices
- Sell to VP & C-Suite executives and navigate through multiple decision makers to create compelling events and secure all approvals
- Connecting with prospects using phone, social, and email
- Researching prospective organizations
- Move leads effectively through the pipeline
- Strategically cultivate a regional territory to close new business, working with all support staff, and providing direction to your sales development representative. At times, traveling to attend regional conferences/on-sites and presenting to attendees on the PlayMaker platform
- Logic and solving problems
- Communicating clearly
- Advocating and empathizing
- Collaborating with others
- Writing proposals
- Getting technology (Salesforce, Slack, LinkedIn, SalesLoft)
- Competitive spirit and desire to exceed expectations
- Team player, also able to drive results independently; coachable
- Strong organizational skills
- Entrepreneurial enthusiasm
- Proven ability to connect with people using phone and email
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- BA/BS Degree
- 3+ years of successful experience selling enterprise software products, SaaS preferred (Healthcare history a +)
- Proven track record of continually exceeding quota targets
- Experience in consultative/value-based selling
- Knowledge or experience with Salesforce
- Experience building qualified growth pipeline
- Competitive, Hunter, Overachiever, Self-Motivated, Collaborative, and Passionate
- Let My People Go Surfing, Yvon Chouinard
- Predictable Revenue, Aaron Ross & Marylou Tyler
Why we like working at PlayMaker Health:
- First Friday Celebrations
- Team building and volunteer opportunities
- Talented, collaborative, and entrepreneurial culture
- Attractive vacation and holiday pay
- 401k with employer match
- Medical benefits package
PlayMaker Health provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PlayMaker complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
PlayMaker Health expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of PlayMaker’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Please email resumés to email@example.com.